Routine vaccination/worming/heartworm/flea control
Routine vaccination/worming/heartworm/flea control strategies include:
- Canine C3/C5/KC intranasal annual vaccinations
for puppies these are given at 6-8 weeks, 12-14 weeks, 16-18 weeks then annually
Feline F3/F5 or FIV annual vaccinations
- for kittens these are given at 6-8 weeks, 12-14 weeks, 16-18 weeks then annully
- Intestinal worming (syrup/paste/tablets/topical/chew) in 1 monthly, 3 monthly packs or 6 monthly packs
- Flea treatments
- Heartworm control
- Microchipping + lifetime registration
- Behavioural consultations – with Dr. Simon Coghlan please enquire at reception
- Feeding and dietary needs
All consultations are undertaken in a consulting room with a qualified Veterinarian or/and Nurse. With sterile procedure and up to date equipment we try our best to make the experience of coming in an enjoyable one.
Note: Sometimes a consultation is not required for your visit. You can speak to one of our friendly Nurses at reception in regards to parasite control or arthritis injections, which can all be dealt with over the counter at reception.