Dental assessment and follow-up dental procedures
- Dental grading of teeth (which is undertaken by making a dental exam appointment)
- Routine scale and polish under general anesthesia (starting at $220+)
- Dental Extractions
- Follow up home care for teeth maintenance and dental hygiene
- Dental Radiography for difficult situations
Here are a few Dental Tips and Tricks to help ensure we keep your pets teeth stay healthy between visits.
- Feed them a nutritious diet including raw bones/chicken necks (NEVER cooked) - ask your veterinarian about the best type.
- Regular brushing at home
- Yearly dental checkups by a veterinarian
- Invest in some chew treats, including hard meat-protein biscuits and rawhide chews for dogs, can help remove plaque, and provide stimulation for the gums.
- Watch out for wood – throwing sticks to dogs or letting your cat pick up a piece of wood with their mouth can result in splinters and gum damage.
- Don’t let your pet chew on hard materials like bones or stones. They can wear down, even break teeth, damage gums and lead to infection.
How to brush your pets teeth